- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and which provide service, which equals or exceeds those recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
5 Stars!Mike P.
Great professional service for your truck, commercial vehicle, industrial equipment and diesel equipment.Matt L.
Digennaro Service has never failed to serve our company well. They are 100% honest and if there is a less expensive way to deal with a problem they will explain the pros and cons to allow us to to pick the better choice for us. this is a trustworthy organizationPaul R.